Friday, May 14, 2010

Famous Chicken Quotes

Thanks to "The great Chicken Quest" cuz its Friday, I'm feeling lazy, and I don't have the spoof of the gettysburg address ready yet...

Henry Ford: Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken , it must do a certain amount of scratching for what it gets

Victor Hugo, in Les Miserables: At this moment the chicken voice of little Gavroche resounded through the barricade

Jake Blues (need I say where from?): Bring me four fried chickens and a Coke.

Willem Dafoe as Caravaggio in The English Patient: In Italy, there's always chickens, but no eggs. In Africa there's eggs, but never chickens. Who separated them?

Pinky: Um... I think so, Brain, but what if the chicken won't wear the nylons?

(from Red Dwarf) Kryten: 68250? But sir, surely that's impossible without at least one live chicken and a rabbi.
Lister: Well, it was better than being a chicken. I mean, you've seen the size of an egg. You've seen the size of a chicken's bum. I was trying to say, in chicken-talk, "For God's sake, give me an epidural."

Officer Barbrady: Keep your eyes peeled boys, someone's going to make love to this chicken any second now.

Jack O'Neill previously known as MacGyver: Hypnosis. You know, I'm not a big fan of that bark like a chicken, cluck like a dog stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment